Accounts 2 Checkbook app for iPhone and iPad
1296 ratings )
Current version: 6.4
, last update: 1 month ago
First release : 27 Jan 2012
App size: 10.06 Mb
Featured by Apple in "Whats Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
Pros and cons of Accounts 2 Checkbook app for iPhone and iPad
Accounts 2 Checkbook app good for
How do you import a bank statement, are you considering this for the Mac ?it would be nice on all my apple products
This app is far better that the last one I was using. It does all described in its description. Very pleased with its performance and recommend it to anyone.
This is one of my most used apps. Search function sometimes returns 0 results.
No update in over a year. Hope you havent abandoned this app.
Ive used this app for a few years and absolutely love it. It is easy to use and allows for multiple accounts. When Im out and about it is a great way to track spending. I gave up the checkbook register and use this exclusively. Ive installed on my 13 year old daughters phone to teach her money management for her banking account and gift card tracking. Never to young to develop good money management skills!
Ive used this for the past 3 years. I want love to the ability to input credit limits to my credit cards. I would also like to schedule payments too
Excellent app. Excellent features. I tell everyone about this app. Only thing I wish it had was multi users for couples with joint accounts.
Some bad moments
I have emailed your support 3 times in the last couple of weeks...the hide reconciled trans feature stopped working. There are times that I need to go back and see an old transaction. When you turn it off and go back to an account to look, it automatically turns it on. VERY frustrating. Please fix this so I do not have to find another app to use!!!!
Good app if you are only operating a single device. I have had multiple issues with the sync feature. I have followed the guidance from the developers web site, but still my wifes phone does not sync most of my entries. Im shopping tonight for a new app.
I have looked at a lot of them both free and paid, this one is the easiest to use. The only thing missing is a companion Mac App. You can do it guys!!! After the latest IOS updates it will no longer sync two devices.
I was disappointed that I had to buy this app again when I had already purchased the original one. Customer service never replied to my email and now I see they didnt even add new icons. For my use there really was no reason to buy this again other than I was forced to as the other app recently started to malfunction and I got an alert from Apple saying developer needed to update app which of course they just abandoned it and created Accounts 2 to make you buy it again.
This would have been a great app if only you can look ahead of your finances. But it only shows you the current balance. Im the one who wants to see 2 wks or 1 month ahead of my finances to make sure im not overspending & Im able to pay bills on time. It would have been great if this had that addtl feature to make better use of the recurring transactions.
Loved this app. But ever since updating to the latest version of IOS, the app crashes every time. Bummer.
and other. So, download free Accounts 2 Checkbook .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Accounts 2 Checkbook iOS app used & searched for